Sunday, May 1, 2016

Happy Birthday, Jared and Julia!!!

Julia, from the very first time we met you, I could tell how sweet you were and how brightly you were shinning for Jesus.  Little did I know, that you were going to be my new daughter-in-law two years later!!  I love seeing you and Praxton together and the love you both have for the Quads!!!  We love you so much and we hope you have a very happy birthday!!!
                -Mrs. Wilder and Family 
Jared Matthew Wilson, wow!!!  We can't believe how much energy, joy, and love you've brought to our family in the few years we've known you!!!  Your mischievous grin and carefree nature have taught us all a lesson we'll never forget!!!  We are so excited to see what God has in store for you and Prudence! ;-)  Have the best birthday and keep your imagination flowing with wonderful ideas!!!  
           -Mr. Wilder and Family 
     Happy birthday, you two!!!  We hope you have the best birthday and have a wonderful time with your friends and family!!  We love you both!!! 


--If you would like to guess how old they are, guess away!! :-) P8-- 


8 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, you two!!! Love you so much!!!
    I'd better not squeal on their age......;-P
    Hugs,
    Cilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy late Birthday, guys!
    Hmm, guess an age? I'll just guess for Jared, nineteen, and for Julia, I'll say around twenty two????
    How close was I????
    -Jaidyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha!! Almost! We're actually twins so we both turned 23! So close!! :-)
      Thank you!!
      ~Julia

      Delete
    2. Your welcome! Though you still look younger then 20....:-D
      -Jaidyn

      Delete
    3. Wow! Happy Birthday, you two!
      Wow, twenty three?! You two don't look a day under 19!!!! :-O
      -Melissa Doug. ( A.K.A. Jaidyn's minifigure)

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday you two! Praying you have an amazing year!
    I'm guessing twenty-three. ;-)
    ~ReBecca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right!!!! Wow, you're good!!! ;-P
      Thanks so much!!
      ~Julia

      Delete
    2. Seriously? I didn't think I would be! ;)
      ~Becca

      Delete